Monday, March 25, 2013

What You See Is What You Get

For anyone who wants to get an idea of exactly how chaotic Times Square is, I found a great video posted on YouTube.  This video is a perfect representation of the sights and sounds of Times Square.  I like that there is no sound editing over it.  What you see and hear, is exactly what you get during a visit to NYC.


From this clip, you're able to get a better idea of the culture.  As you can see, there are so many different things going on, which is exactly why I wanted to write this blog.  There is never a dull moment, and Times Square is always PACKED with people.  Tourists, police officers, Elmo , street performers, and more!  From the weird to the weirder -That guy with the hamsters always scares me! He walks around with a bunch on his shoulders. (Gross!)  I also always see many different dancers and street performers, who are fun to watch.

From a tourist perspective, I'm sure just watching this video can be overwhelming, but that's what makes Times Square so interesting and exciting to be in.


No comments:

Post a Comment