Tuesday, April 30, 2013

Things Got Weird..

A funny thing happened to me on the way to work on a beautiful summer day a few years ago.  Everyday I walk down 8th Avenue up to 51st Street to get to work.  For some reason, I decided to walk through Times Square in the morning. I don't know why because I really dislike walking through Times Square when I'm in a rush on my way to work.  Well, it was a beautiful day and I had gotten into the city earlier than expected.

As I was walking trying to walk around all the tourists, I was stopped suddently by a man. Usually, I ignore most people who try to sell me something or want money.  But this guy had six, yes SIX, rats on his shoulders!  Three on each side!   Obviously, my first reaction was "EWWWW WTF!"  I freaked out and I tried to run away from him, but this guy thougth it was funny and followed me!  Other people were screaming and running away as well.   I was NOT happy!  All I can say was that it definitly woke me up in the morning!

If I wanted to pet his rats, I would have asked.  People are SO weird.  Apparently this guy is ALWAYS in Times Square. If you google, "Rat Man in Times Square", his picture appears!  People will do anything for attention, but I find it creepy and just plain weird.      

Beware of all the weirdos in Times Square!   It could happen to you!

3 comments:

  1. This is so hilarious! I never knew there was a rat man in NYC but of course there would be! Times Square never cease to amaze me! I have to make my trip to Times Square, its been awhile!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your Affiliate Money Making Machine is ready -

    And earning money online using it is as easy as 1..2..3!

    This is how it works...

    STEP 1. Choose which affiliate products you want to push
    STEP 2. Add PUSH BUTTON TRAFFIC (this LITERALLY takes 2 minutes)
    STEP 3. Watch the affiliate system grow your list and sell your affiliate products all by itself!

    Do you want to start making money??

    Get the full details here

    ReplyDelete