Wednesday, February 20, 2013

My 5 Favorite Things To Do in Times Square

So you want to go to Times Square.  But what is there to actually do once you are there?  Here are my top 5 favorite things to do.  (In no particular order):

1.  Walk Around. 
Seriously, just walking around is so fun!  I love people watching, and something exciting is always going on.  You never know what kind of people you will see or what street performers are there.  Sometimes you can catch a TV show being filmed.  The other day I saw Mario Lopez shooting for Extra!    

2. Visit Madame Tussauds Wax Museum
Right on 42nd Street, this museum is a lot of fun (and a little creepy).  The wax figures are so life-like, and it's cool to see your favorite celebs up close!  It's a little pricey, but definitely worth it if you have never been.


3. See a Broadway show
Going to a Broadway show is one of my favorite things to do.  If you can't buy tickets in advance, just stand in like at the TKTs booth and get discounted tickets!  I actually work right next to the Mama Mia show at the Winter Garden Theater.


4. Go Shopping - Forever 21 (For the ladies) - I think this is the best Forever 21, it's 4 floors and and actually very organized!  You can always find a cute outfit in this store.  LOVE!


5. Go to Rockefeller Center
Rockefeller Center is the best!  Especially during Christmas time with the tree is up.  It's beautiful, and never gets old.  You can also go ice skating here.  Sometimes when the weather is nice, I like to come here and eat my lunch.  It's just a great atmosphere  and fun to take people to.


Times Square is round the clock.  It never dies, no matter what time of day.  Personally, I like going at night when the lights are bright and flashing.  There is always something to do but I recommend doing any of my 5 fav things.  Get lost, take pictures, and just be silly with you're friends.  You can't go wrong.  

No comments:

Post a Comment