Friday, February 15, 2013

Hungry? Tony's DiNapoli is A Must!

Whenever people ask me where to eat in Midtown Manhattan I ALWAYS suggest Tony's DiNapoli.  Right on 43rd and 7th,  it's THE BEST Italian restaurant in midtown.  Check out their website: 
http://www.tonysnyc.com/


Tony DiNapoli's is a family style restaurant, so if you're with a large group of people, this is the place to be.  My friends and I always go here when we want some great Italian Food.  My favorite dish to eat is the chicken parm and penne vodka.  DELISH!  


The atmosphere is awesome and the service is always great.  The walls are covered with photographs of famous people so it's always fun to look around and see who you recognize.

I highly recommend this restaurant to anyone who wants to have a good meal in Times Square.  If you love Italian food, this is the place to be!




6 comments:

  1. I'll definitely have to try this restaurant out! I love learning about new restaurants to try around New York and New Jersey!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Seriously, it's amazing! Let me know if you end up going!

      Delete
  2. Those pictures is making my mouth watery! I am such a fan of Italian food and will def look into eating there pretty soon! I love how you can enjoy a taste from just about anywhere. Times Square is your true melting pot indeed! Thanks for the great review!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I get hungry looking at these pictures too! Thanks for the comment, and let me know if you ever try this restaurant.

      Delete
  3. Looks amazing and I will check this place out for sure next time im in the city.

    ReplyDelete